IN THE MOUNTAINS
EXPERIENCE THE DOLOMITES UP CLOSE
We care about your well-being
Safe and healthy holidaysDear guests, in accordance with the regional and national health and hygiene regulations, we have taken numerous measures and precautions to guarantee a safe holiday.
The deposit (30 % of the total booking amount) will be refunded, if the reservation is cancelled at least 15 days before arrival. If the reservation is cancelled up to 5 days before arrival, the deposit will be credited for a future stay.
In case of administrative travel restrictions, i.e. in case of a travel warning or border closure, the official European regulations apply, so that the deposit is refunded in any case.
We recommend to additionally stipulate our travel insurance. The rate of the travel insurance represents 5 % of the total booking amount.
Hygiene has always been part of our quality promise and has always had top priority. In this extraordinary times even more!
In order to guarantee both your health and that of our employees, we have once again intensified our hygiene precautions.
Our employees are tested for Covid 19 at regular intervals and trained in the correct behaviour with the safety measures.
Before each arrival, our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
All common areas are also disinfected continuously. For this purpose we have equipped ourselves with special room air disinfection units from the company "Swiss Hygiene Technologies", which clean and disinfect our spaces in a natural and environmentally friendly way and neutralize all surfaces.
We provide disinfectant dispensers at various points in the resort.
- From 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM: rich theme breakfast with everything you need for an active holiday - savoury, sweet, traditional & vital
- From 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM: light lunch with a starter and main course, fresh salad variations and sweet temptations from the buffet.
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to enjoy lunch in our resort with your own table, plenty of space and security. Thanks to our perfect position directly on the slopes, you can reach our resort with just a few turns and then start into your skiing pleasure again.
On request we are happy to offer packed lunches
- From 3 PM to 5 PM: afternoon snack with freshly baked cakes, fruits, tea and juices
- From 7:15 PM to 9 PM: 4-course gourmet menu of your choice, served at the table – also vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, low-calorie. Our kitchen team is happy to respond to special wishes and any allergy issues you may have. We reserve us the right to charge 15,00 € per menu for the additional work required
- Live cooking in the morning and at lunchtime
- Rotating themed evenings
- In the spa lounges you will find refreshing non-alcoholic drinks, South Tyrolean apples and dried fruits
We are also happy to offer room service for the following surcharges (once per service): drinks: 2,50 €, breakfast: 6,00 €, dinner: 15,00 €
Our summer cuisine is characterized by regionalism, sustainability and Ladin & Mediterranean tradition.
In this way we would like to support the producers and farmers of the region and let our guests discover the scents and flavours of our landscapes.
In the restaurant, we observe the prescribed safety distances between the tables and air the room regularly. Our service staff wears masks.
We offer daily guided hikes and bike tours with our guides Paolo, Otto, the Bike School San Vigilio and family Call. The tours start right outside the door of our resort and takes place in small groups in order to guarantee the prescribed safety distance.
We are happy to provide hiking sticks, new mountain bikes and e-bikes, which are disinfected before each use, as well as backpacks and blankets for a picnic in the nature.
You can also look forward to a varied sports and gymnastics program with our fitness trainer Marta, whereby the workouts are held in small groups and, as far as possible, outdoors.
In the wide, unspoilt nature of the Dolomites and in the largest UNESCO World Heritage Site territory in South Tyrol, you will find endless space for your sporting activities with direct start from our resort. In addition, a large selection of individually planned excursions and experiences is at your disposal.
On request we offer packed lunches and provide picnic blankets in our shop, so that you can enjoy your time in the nature to the fullest.
In our beauty castle Castello di Dolasilla we offer a wide range of different treatments and massages.
Besides our infinity pool and our outdoor whirlpool, our saunas and indoor pools are also accessible. Thus you will have the whole wellness oasis on 2.500 m² at your disposal.
Our Technogym fitness centre is also available all day.
We strictly observe high safety and hygiene standards in all areas.
Some of our rooms and suites have private saunas and a private whirlpool.
Our youngest guests can also look forward to a varied program: our child carer ensures fun and entertainment in small groups from Friday to Sunday, from 2.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m., preferably outdoors and under strict observance of hygiene measures.
From the 16th of May 2021, guests from EU countries and Schengen states (countries on List C) can enter South Tyrol without quarantine requirements.
Arriving guests are required to:
- Carry with them an antigen or PCR test with a negative result. This must not be older than 48 hours unless they have been vaccinated against or have recovered from coronavirus. Proof of vaccination already counts from the 15th day after receiving the first vaccination dose. This test is also valid for the CoronaPass South Tyrol. Children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing.
- Before entering Italy, register online via the European Digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF). In the event of a check, a confirmation email on a smartphone is sufficient proof. In exceptional cases, i.e. exclusively in the event of technical obstacles, it is possible to complete the self-declaration in writing.
- When returning from South Tyrol to their respective home country, guests must also observe the entry requirements applicable in their respective home country as applicable to a return trip from Italy.
Persons travelling to South Tyrol from Great Britain and Northern Ireland must quarantine for 5 days.
According to the current regulation, it is not necessary to show a CoronaPass when checking in and accessing other resort areas. In order to ensure the safety of our guests & staff and to enable you to spend a carefree holiday, it would be of great concern to us if you nevertheless arrive with a negative test certificate (not older than 72 hours), unless a vaccination cycle has been completed or you have recovered from Covid 19 disease.
A Green Pass / CoronaPass is required for access to theatres, concert venues, museums and cinemas (negative test in the last 72 hours, completed vaccination cycle, recovery from Covid-19 disease. For example, a nasal wing test is also sufficient, which can be carried out directly at our hotel, at a South Tyrolean pharmacy or at a test centre).
Please click here for further information.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at +39 0474501036.
For further information about your safe holiday in South Tyrol click here.