IN THE MOUNTAINS
EXPERIENCE THE DOLOMITES UP CLOSE
SLICE DOWN THE SLOPES OF SOUTH TYROL.
SKI IN. SKI OUT.The faster you clamp on your skis, the greater the rewards: Here with us, you will be one of the first to slice down the mountain on your skis, since our Excelsior Resort is only a stone's throw away from the slopes. Which means, you can make your way straight from the ski room to the Plan de Corones ski area. The Plan de Corones was recently nominated the best ski resort of the Alps and is very popular, especially because of the broad offer of slopes on offer, from easy to challenging. The Plan de Corones is directly connected to 40 km of ski slopes of the famous Sellaronda, which runs around the Sella massif over four Dolomites passes and covers the four Ladin valleys Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Arabba and Val di Fassa. Thanks to Dolomiti Superski the skiing pleasure at the Plan de Corones is even greater! The biggest ski area in the world with its 1.200 km of slopes unites the Plan de Corones, Drei Zinnen, Alta Badia, Cortina, Val Gardena / Seiser Alm and Arabba.
Do your swing turns in the most beautiful ski areas of Italy. Take a deep breath and enjoy the Dolomites scenery surrounding you during your run.
DOLOMITES LIFE WINTER SPORT PLUS
- Ski In, Ski Out: on skis from our new ski cellar straight to the slopes, and to the lifts of Plan de Corones and Alta Badia / Sellaronda
- Secure ski room with heated boot warmers and lockers for every room
- Ski passes sold right here at the resort
- We are happy to make arrangements for your rental ski equipment
- In-house ski instructor (by advance arrangement)
- Information about tours, guiding, maps etc.
- Registration for ski courses and group instruction at Plan de Corones ski schools
- Weekly: ski safari with your host, Werner Call
- Weekly: fun ski races for all ages
- Weekly: two guided snowshoe hikes
- Weekly: sledding on the Fanes alp with your host, Tamara Call