DREAM HOLIDAYS IN THE MOUNTAINS EXPERIENCE THE DOLOMITES UP CLOSE
Your Dolomites ski resort on the slopes
Ski in. Ski out.The faster you clamp on your skis, the greater the rewards: Here with us, you will be one of the first to slice down the mountain on your skis, since our Excelsior Resort is only a stone's throw away from the slopes. Which means, you can make your way straight from the ski room to the Plan de Corones ski area. The Plan de Corones was recently nominated the best ski resort of the Alps and is very popular, especially because of the broad offer of slopes on offer, from easy to challenging. The Plan de Corones is directly connected to 40 km of ski slopes of the famous Sellaronda, which runs around the Sella massif over four Dolomites passes and covers the four Ladin valleys Val Gardena, Alta Badia, Arabba and Val di Fassa. Thanks to Dolomiti Superski the skiing pleasure at the Plan de Corones is even greater! The biggest ski area in the world with its 1.200 km of slopes unites the Plan de Corones, Drei Zinnen, Alta Badia, Cortina, Val Gardena / Seiser Alm and Arabba.
Do your swing turns in the most beautiful ski areas of Italy. Take a deep breath and enjoy the Dolomites scenery surrounding you during your run.
DOLOMITES LIFE WINTER SPORT PLUS
- Ski In, Ski Out with the best position directly on the slopes: from the ski room, you have direct access to the ski slopes of the Plan de Corones and Sellaronda
- Ski room with boot warmers and private equipment locker directly on the slopes
- Weekly guided snowshoe hikes, winter excursions, ski safaris and tobogganing evenings with our guides Paolo and Otto and family Call
- Ski pass sale at reception
- Info and maps
- Procurement of the the ski equipment on request
- Reservation of teachers / group lessons at all schools of the Plan de Corones
- Ski teacher of the hotel (on reservation and against payment)