Perfect service for your holiday on 2 wheels
You want to get your bike back in shape after the tour, require a safe place to park it or need tips for your next tour? As a member of Mountain Bike Holidays in the category Elite and in collaboration with the Bike School San Vigilio, we offer a perfect service for your holiday on 2 wheels. On 6 days a week, the certified guides of the Bike School San Vigilio lead you through the most beautiful routes, panoramas and huts of the Dolomites. Every Monday, host Werner Call accompanies you on a personal discovery tour, on which you will get to know interesting facts about our region.
Our bike service
- Daily individual tour advice at the reception
- Tour information on maps
- Excelsior bike tour map on the website with all the information about your individual tours: route, GPS data, altitude profile, pictures, directions, tips.
- Internet point at the reception and at the bike point
- Rental of new mountain bikes (free of charge), fullys and e-mountain bikes (for a fee)
- Repair service within 12 hours by our partner Steger Bikeshop in St. Georgen
- Vital biker breakfast with themed breakfast and à la carte breakfast
- Lunch buffet with delicious specialities
- Afternoon buffet with cake, fruits, juices and teas
- In the evening generous buffet with cold starters and crisp salads, as well as 4 menus to choose from with South Tyrolean and Mediterranean specialities, meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. We pay special attention to light cuisine and also offer gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan menus.
- Every Sunday: Welcome aperitif with family Call
- Possibility of a late check-out with changing room, lockers and use of the wellness areas also on the departure day
Bike garage and service point
- Lockable and video-monitored bike garage
- Storage facilities and individual bicycle lock
- Street access for hotel guests only
- Quality chain locks (available at the reception)
- Service point with equipment: air pump, compressors, assembly stand, lubricant, repair kit for tubes, shock and suspension fork pump, spare tubes and brakes (against payment)
- Various lubricants, greasers and degreasers
- High-pressure cleaner, tube, washbasin and detergent to clean your bike
Laundry and shoe service
- Free laundry service for your bike clothes and bike shoes
- Drop off your bike clothes at the reception, you will find them washed again in your room the next morning
- Wet and dirty shoes are handed in at the reception desk, you will find them dry and clean again in your room the next morning
Mountain Bike Holidays tour guarantee
- Mountain Bike Holidays tours are only led by certified guides
- Guided tours with certified bike guides on 6 days per week
- At least one guided tour includes a visit to the neighbouring region. It takes place with organised transfer, i.e. the starting or end point of the tour is outside the local area
- The bike program includes themed tours e.g.: trails
- Bike technique training twice a week
- Private guide available on request
- Tour also on departure day
- Individual advice
- Assessment of the participants
- Grouping and technical information
- Info on difficulty levels and obstacles
- Bike check before starting the tour
- Punctual start
- Riding technique tips during the tour
- Return service in case of defects
- Panoramic highlights and photo stops
- First-hand regional information
- Selected stops for refreshments
- No minimum number of participants (max. 10 persons per trip guide)
- Tour also in case of bad weather (route adapted)
Happiness is... found on every bike saddle on earth! At the Excelsior Dolomites Life Resort, we are true bike enthusiasts and recreational cyclists, and we are happy to pass on our expertise and tips to our guests.
St. Vigil is a true Eldorado for passionate mountain bikers and cyclists. Whether you prefer a leisurely bike tour or an action-packed downhill ride – you’ve come to the right place.
Travel light – at our resort, you can easily hire hardtail mountain bikes, full-suspension e-bikes, children’s e-bikes, and all sorts of equipment.
Host Werner Call knows every scenic bike trail around St. Vigil. He and the trained bike guides of the Bike School San Vigilio are available to take you on unforgettable bike tours several times a week.
Bike offers and impressions
Mountain Bike Holidays
Our resort takes part of the Mountain Bike Holidays group in the category „Elite" since 2001. This implies that our bike fans enjoy a corresponding program with guided bike services, individual insider tips and expertise.